Friday, July 27, 2012

Chevron clouds...

Hello Friends.  I am back today with the promised quick tutorial on how I made my chevron stamped cloud.  It was simple really and all I had to do was dig through my clear stamp collections until I found patterns that I liked. :)

Here is what I used...



The cloud image is small enough to be layered straight on top of the chevron umbrella top.  When layered in the same colour, it was easy enough to just cut around the outside edges of the cloud which left me with the remains of a chevron patterned cloud!  easy peasy. 






Sometimes it helps to look at your supplies in a different manner.  :)  A simple idea, yes I know.  But it has added a little somethin' to my layout.  lol!


Thanks for visiting..x

8 comments:

Celeste Vermeend said...

Oh I love this idea Leanne! Well done!

Kim Ewins said...

Your chevron clouds look awesome, Leanne....might have to try some...thanks and have a great weekend!

Lizzy Hill said...

Soooo simple, & sooooo effective! Sooooo glad you shared:):):)

Kerri said...

LOVE this! Sometimes it's the simplest things that give the best results :-)

Mel said...

Great idea - I love the chevron in this colour!

Kerryn said...

Oh, you've reminded me about those lovely inks I bought and haven't used hehe.

Love how you created the chevron cloud, they look awesome.

Dolly B said...

Thanks for sharing Leanne, such a great idea and looks so effective

Cheers
Mary x

Kim said...

hope I didnt give those stamps away....I am sooooooooooo trying this one!!!!!!!