Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hello Summer...

Yes, I know.  Down Under we are in the middle of Winter but I just miss the warmth sooo much! :)  I suppose it doesn't help when we have had quite a bit of rain lately as well. So.  What to do?  I start thinking about delving into my rather *ahem* large stack of un-scrapped photos from the past.. circa 2011!  haha.


"hello Summer"

products used: cs - bazzill, kaisercraft; pp - American Crafts, Echo Park; alpha - kaisercraft, sassafras, authentique; Other - Elle's Studio journal card, kaisercraft: manilla tag, pearls & white paint, ink: versacolor, Greatest View chevron badge (lagoon), washi tape, basic grey brads (lime), bo bunny buttons, shaped paper clip, clear stamps (unknown), star punch, Martha Stewart pinking circle punch, black pen (sharpie), epoxy sticker (unknown).




This layout also happens to be my example for the fortnightly challenge over at The Boxx.  Be sure to head on over and play along.  :)

Thanks for visiting..x

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I LOVE this! I adore the colours, I LOVE the washi & I really, really like the circular movement....fab as always:):):)

Kim said...

OH how COOOOOLLLLL is that airplane clip, I LOVE this one! it does scream Summer!