Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's Father's Day, every day...

...or so my Mum says! But we may as well make it official today. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! That's a shout out not only for Mark...who is a wonderful dad to his kids and couldn't love them any more if he tried...


...but also to my Dad. The old bushie that he is. Yes Dad I just called you old. And yes, I even said it on Father's Day!
...and of course, there's my Father-in-law....Hmmmm. I could get really even with some of his joking around...but will just post a photo he didn't want here instead!!

Happy Father's Day! We love you heaps!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad says thanks for the photo - not a bad one. Happy fathers day to Mark and Norman also. Thanks also to the kids for their drawings and cards - won $10 on the scratchie. You can see how Mark loves his children sooo much - they are beautiful photos. Happy fathers day. Dad will talk to the kids today I guess, I am off to work
Love Mum

Leanne said...

Great photos Leanne, hopw your men have a fabulous day and get spoilt

Leanne :)

Lorraine said...

Ah, lovely photos of everyone. xx