Friday, September 12, 2008

Post no. 100...

Woo hoo! Here we are in blogger-world, at post number 100. And you would think that I'd have something exciting to say but....in my real world, not a lot has been happening. It has been a really slow week. No ballet and very little hockey. And before we know, we will be in school holidays mode again.

Ethan has been unwell (not that you'd know during the day) and I have had hay-fever that has been driving me insane.
But in this slow week I have managed to create another two layouts.

This one is the Weekly Challenge at Scrapboxx. We had to use an older, imperfect photo. These ones were taken in Tahlia's first bedroom. I wanted to record this special moment for her and also those bright pink walls!

And this layout was part of my "7 layouts in 7 days" challenge. The journalling on "Dancer" implies how much Tahlia loves to dance and on any given day, this is what you will find her doing. Especially in the back garden.

Perhaps next week, something more exciting will happen...if not, then I'll have to be creative and make something up!! LOL! TFL.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you get all your ideas from, I can't believe you have reached 100 - Is that photos and layouts? Tahlia looks just like you in the black and white photo on the right when you were her age.
Sorry to hear Ethan has been unwell
Will ring tomorrow
Love Mum

Nic said...

More fabulous layouts for me to gaze at... LOVE those photos of Tahlia dancing, they are magical!! Hope Ethan gets better soon! We have had an unwell little girl too and yes, you wouldn't know it during the day... I have no idea how they keep going!

Leanne said...

Congratulations on your 100th post. A major milestone gone and dusted.

Love your layouts, but then I always do. Do you always scrap the 8.5 x 11 format? I tend to switch between the 2. Most of the layouts for my DT projects are 12 x 12 but I still dabble in the smaller sizes. Anyway it is probably time to hit the sack so CYA
Leanne Love xxx

Lorraine said...

Belated congratulations on your 100th blog! (Obviously, you're well above that now).

I have to say that the 'dancer' layout is absolutely gorgeous. It's hard to choose my favourites, but this is definitely one of them.

And Tahlia looks soooo grown up!

xx