Monday, June 1, 2009

Create...

Some more layouts to share...

Just thought I'd post these today before I run out of steam... Although, I do have a new batch of photos to play with....and my sewing machine is still sitting out... Lol!
I have been hit with inspiration from the Studio Calico blog to create some of these fantastic pinwheels...

I just love them. They are so easy to make and I'm sure more of them will find their way to my layouts...

The second layout is for the Journal It challenge...

SORRY OUT FOR

PUBLICATION!


In other news, Liam won the prestigious "Student of the Month" award last Wednesday. Needless to say, we a super proud of him. It was a goal he set for himself, and he is thriving in his Grade One class.

Under 8's week is coming up soon and the week after that we have a series of intra-school sports days. Yes, I said days.... Tahlia, now being in middle school (Grade 4) has a separate and more diverse range of sporting events to compete in, as compared to Liam in the junior school. *sigh* At least last year I was able to see all the events for both kids, on the one day!! Wish me luck (and plenty of energy!! hehehe)!

3 comments:

Sheree said...

Well done Liam! What a great achievement!

More gorgeous layouts Leanne... love 'em!

Sheree xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations little man, we are so proud of you.
Love Nanny and granddad

Davinie Fiero said...

Forget the pinwheels! The design on both of those layouts are fabulous.

Thank you so much for playing along!