Monday, June 15, 2009

Create...and a birthday wish or two...

Today is a special day for my little niece, Leah... She is turning ONE today! And it is also a special day for our dear friend, Lorraine... We are sending them both big hugs and kisses along with a little something in the mail! We hope you both have a wonderful day!


(Sorry Lorraine, same photo as last year!)

Today I have had a little time to create as well. It's nice to be able to sit back and just see layouts come together...
The first layout is for Tahlia...

She is very conscious of being a big sister at the moment and especially being the ONLY sister, now that she has a new baby brother on the way... I just wanted to let her know what an amazing job she does with her younger brothers. Not just playing with and entertaining them, but teaching and guiding them too...

The second layout is one for Ethan, and his latest little saying, which happens to be "On Friday..."
You see, according to Ethan, everything happens on a Friday, regardless of what day it is. It can be hockey, (which is on a Friday!), to Ballet, (on a Tuesday), to going to the toilet! LOL!! What ever it is, it happened or will happen "on Friday".

The last layout for today is again about Ethan and his boyish habit of collecting sticks...

He has a new found enthusiasm for them since we've been camping. He will often pick up a stick in his travels and call it his "marshmallow" stick or his "chopping" stick... I don't mind this fascination he has at the moment as long as his "chopping" stick stays close to the ground!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your LOs Leeanne, man you must be a quick scrapper to do all those done in one day!! I loved the "on friday" one...we have a little three year old that says "at twenty o'clock"...everything happens at twenty o'clock!LOL xxjodie

Nic said...

Gorgeous layouts... I love how you document the little things that you'd possibly forget if you didn't have something to look back on to remind you... I must start doing more of that too!!

Sheree said...

Wowee... look at you go! You've really been churning out the layouts lately... wish I could do the same...my mojo has taken a leave of absence! LOL

They look great Leanne... keep 'em coming!

Sheree xx

Christine said...

Such beautiful layouts Leanne, I love the stories they hold, especially the "on Friday" one, that is totally sweet!

Nicole said...

pmsl, Charlotte's day is Tuesday. EVERYTHING is a Tuesday. I'm so going to have to do that.

Love the LO's and gosh girl whatever complications are happening hope they aren't on the too serious side

xx

Lorraine said...

Thank you for my birthday message, Leanne. I had a lovely birthday, thank you! I was really pleased to receive Mark's e-mail too, and I will reply asap. In the meantime, I hope that you're managing okay. Rick and I are thinking of you lots. Hang in there! Love Lorraine. xxxxx

Nic said...

I just stumbled across our names on the Pumpkin Pink site for giveaways - thought I'd let you know in case you havn't been over for a visit yourself :)
Hope the pregnancy is treating you well... and the other 3 tikes! xx

mandysea said...

WOW Leanne - these are just gorgeous!!! Its great to 'see' you again!!!
Love love your photos!