Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Some randomness...

Just a few random shots from around the house, taken in the last day or two...

Ethan showing me his share of skittles...


Tahlia wanting her apron strings tied, so she can clean her bedroom without getting "dusty"!

The home-made pancakes, the kids ask for almost every morning...


And some tulips Mark bought for me today...

I want to try and capture the day to day things... Not just the outstanding and exciting moments. I might have to set myself a challenge just to be in the mind frame and look at the ordinary from a different angle. Wish me luck...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Leeann love your blog...love the random photos they are gorgeous.Thanks for the comments on my blog...Josiah turned two on april 21st, is a total ratbag but in a delicous sort of way if that makes any sense!Your belly shots are beautiful...i hate having my photo taken too so never got any with all of my pregnancies and of course am regretting it now...

P.s i am following you...love your work!

Christine said...

Love those photos, and how lucky are you getting tulips! Thanks for the tag, I had fun thinking up all those things.....I might have pinched a few of yours too ;)