Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Create + Fancy That...

Now that we have Easter behind us and we can start scrapping those fresh and fun new Easter photos, I thought I might look ahead... just a little bit!!  LOL!  And dare I say it... start to prepare for Mother's Day!

Once again I have been playing with the delightful doily duo die from The Papercraft Hub and Fancy That Dies.

{Mother's Day card}

products used: cs - kaisercraft, bo bunny; pp - Jillibean Soup, Echo Park; FTD - delightful doily duo; other - Jillibean Soup: sticker & butterfly stick pin, kaisercraft paper bloom & ink, pink raffia, machine stitching.

Just a simple but fun little card (that Mark has already claimed to give back to me on Mother's Day!!!) LOL!! I guess there is nothing like recycling... sort of!

Oh!  And while we are on the subject of using that gorgeous little doily die... here's a little sneak for my up-coming tutorial blog post at Greatest View.


Thanks for visiting..x

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, Leanne...not Mother's Day....eeeek! I've just got over Easter:):):)

Leanne said...

LOL!! Tell me about it Lizzy!! hehehe

Gail L said...

That's great - making a card for your husband to give to you! Men . . .