Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Farewell Get Picky...

Sadly, Tanya and Nikki, from Get Picky have decided that it is time to close the doors on their awesome 'multi-photo' challenge site.  They are of course doing it for all the right reasons and I will miss them and working with so many fabulous and truly talented designers... who have now become my friends. 

Get Picky has helped me step out of the box on many occasions.  Something I will be very grateful for, for a long time to come.  And the final challenge is no exception.  I hope you will all join in and give the girls a wonderful send off.

Challenge prompt #18.


My layout...

{beautiful}

products used:  cs - Bo Bunny; pp - Echo Park (this & that); alpha - carolee's mini alphas, webster's; other - dear lizzy: crochet flowers & fabric brads, buttons, machine stitching, elle's studio journal card, typewriter, versacolor ink.

song lyrics: Taylor Swift



I decided to create a timeline of my daughter using photos of her from the ages of 2, 6 and 9.  The beautiful Echo Park papers have been fussy cut and layered.  And then layered some more!! LOL!


And it wouldn't be a layout of mine if I didn't throw a banner on there ...somewhere!! So what do you think?  Have I inspired you to go and play, for the final time, over at Get Picky?  I really hope so.

I am going to finish off with sharing a few of my favourite layouts created for challenges at GP over the last 12 months.  Thanks so much Tanya and Nikki for the wonderful opportunity..x







2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Didn't know they were closing ~ so sad! They are a special blog....these are all lovely...you can see how inspirational a site they have been:):) Oh, & I really, really like those EP papers!!!!

Sheree said...

I've loved seeing all your GP pages Leanne! Such a shame they're closing down. Love this new page...so beautiful!

Sheree xx