Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Create...

Here is a little share from Pretty Little Studio and one of the sneaks I released before I went away camping. :D

It comes with a step by step tutorial on how I created this zesty orange and lime layout!! hee hee..

[Just Come a little bit Closer]

products used: cs - kaisercraft; pp - PLS; alphas - AC fabric thickers, kaisercraft mini alphas; other - PLS: train ticket, clown tag, large boy word flashcard, funny talk journaling cards; maya road vintage stick pin; kaisercraft organza ribbon, rhinestones; jillibean soup label sticker; glimmermist (sunflower); tim holtz distress stain;  office date stamp; sharpie pen.


As you can see, I ran out of the letter "s" and substituted with an up-side down question mark!  Whatever works huh!?

Thanks for visiting..x

6 comments:

Gail L said...

Love that colour combo! I didn't even notice the 's' lol!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous!!! What a delightful page! :D

Kim said...

te he I ahd to scroll back to see the S....sooo love the bright happy Summery colours!

Melinda Spinks said...

I'm another that had to scroll back and see the 's'... well that's a clever substitute. Gorgeous layout Leanne, I'm always a big fan of orange and lime. :)

Kerryn said...

Love the orange and green with the water photos. Gorgeous!

Lizzy Hill said...

GREAT photos....looks like a fantastic hol ~ pity my boys are grown up; they'd have loved the rail museum-y place...I enjoy yr mix of LO's & diarising:):)