Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Hello 2012.  I am ready to see where you will lead me this year.  I am ready to be inspired and I am ready to play.  How exciting is that!!  Woot Woot!!

Lets start the year off with some scrapping.

This is my last post for Sketchabilities.  Or rather it is time for the new DT to share their interpretations of Karan's awesome sketches.  I've had 6 months at Sketchabilities and enjoyed every moment there.  This is sketch #62...


And here is my layout...

 {H2O boy}

I wanted to keep this layout relatively clean and I've been working on emphasizing my white space lately.


There's a lovely mix of Lily Bee and Bella! papers on this page.  So, there we have it.  My last Sketchabilities assignment.  Thanks for visiting and I hope your new year has started off with a bang!!

4 comments:

Kerryn said...

I have loved seeing your interpretations on these sketches. Another fabulous page. I hope 2012 is an awesome year for you. xx

Her Essential Hand said...

oooh that page is AWESOME!! It truly is.
AND love your masters enters too.. got my mag this week.
x

Sara said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! I love coming to check out your layouts. Happy New Year to you.

Jules said...

happy new year lovely lady!! this is another stunner leanne.... ahh - white space... you know i love it! :)) thanks for all of your friendship, encouragement and support during 2011. Here's to tonnes more creative fun in 2012. hugs... x