Friday, January 20, 2012

Create + Get Picky...

Hello Friends.  TGIF right!  LOL!!  I'm still playing catch up here and trying to get ahead at the same time... if that makes any sense at all!!  hee hee..

Today I want to share my layout created for the Get Picky inspiration sketch.  This one was heaps of fun and I found myself having completed it before I knew I had.  Again... does that make sense either?!  hahaha.. (It must be all the brown paper covering of school exercise books that is sending me slightly batty at the moment! Grrrr!!  Not a task I enjoy. hee hee..)

So here is sketch #16...


And my interpretation.

[Art]

 products used: cs - American Crafts; pp - Bella! alpha - American Crafts; other - machine stitching, Jenni Bowlin journal card, kaisercraft rhinestone and ink (black), Tim Holtz distress ink, ric rac ribbon, string, apple embellishment (unknown), black pen (sharpie).


Yes.  That black blob on the first photo is the satin flower in the second! Ethan had a fabulous day at school for Under 8's last year.  He soooo loves being creative.  I loved using the primary colours and going back to basic for this one.  Simple colours, simple layers, simple concepts.  Love it when it all comes together easily.

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to check out the amazing DT creations over at Get Picky.  This month's sponsor is Scrapbookit who are offering a voucher for our sketch challenge winner. 

To be in the running to win all you need to do is upload and link your multi-photo layouts by midnight (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on January 28th. Our lucky winner will be announced on January 29th. Good luck!!

4 comments:

Kerryn said...

You rock the primary colours! Love our page Leanne :).

Leanne J said...

woohoo.. how amazing is that starry background PP.. superbly amazing thats what.
love your work.. always so fun..
woot woot.
happy back to school..

Christine said...

Love that starry background - perfect for this! Gorgeous work as always xx

Sheree said...

Very cool page Leanne!

Sheree xx