Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A little update...

I just wanted to let you know that I am still here.  :)  I just have a household of sick children.  All four of them actually... well, five kids if you include Mark.  Yep. He's sick too.  I guess I have just been too busy with getting this and that, plumping pillows, making cups of tea, administering medication, phoning the school to explain another absence and picking up after everyone else to come and visit here on the www. 

I have however, managed to eek out a tiny idea onto paper.  My next layout is in the early phases.  And I can't quite kick the wanting for teal.  lol! So please stay tuned... Unless I get sick.  Then it may take a little longer.

Stay healthy everyone....x

Oh!! And a BIG welcome to my new followers.  YAY!!  I've hit the 200 mark.  :D  I am so happy you are here.  :) See you all soon..x

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

I hope you are all well very soon!

Kim said...

Hope everyone gets well soon!

Elise said...

Hope all yours get better soon, mine and me sick here too. Lucky I work in a pharmacyLOL!
Can't wait to see some more layouts...I've forgotten what scrapping is!:(
E x

Jasmine S said...

Yes it's that time of year. I just realised tonight that I have not updated my blog for over a week. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.