Friday, August 31, 2012

Stuck?! Sketches...

Hello Friends.  Today I am still a little pumped over meeting Amy Tangerine yesterday.  She was so engaging and offered some fun and fabulous tips for scrapbooking your memories.  She also let us know a few of her plans for her new release next year!

But today I want to share my application layout for Stuck?! Sketches. :)  And wouldn't you know it! *grin.  It has a bit of the Amy Tangerine collection on it! (How was that for timing!)

 
"First Snow"
 
products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - American Crafts (Amy Tangerine); alpha - October Afternoon, Nikki Sivils, typewriter (my own); other - clear stamps: Amy Tangerine, Mister Huey's mist, versacolor ink (charcoal & pinecone), punches: fiskars large & medium circle, Martha Stewart circle; tape - foam mounting tape.

Originally I had the journaling tucked away behind the layers of patterned paper (and it was true to the sketch!). But I now much prefer the journaling to be visible on this layout as it showcases the beautiful "camera" stamped image.  And my kids won't be continually reaching behind the pp's to read what I wrote about them! LOL!  A big incentive to having it visible!


Thanks everyone for visiting and I hope you all have a wonderful, creative week-end!  Happy Scrapping.  I'm off to find the floor of my scrap space! ..x
 

6 comments:

Kim said...

This i s just divine Leanne, true to your style so bright so funky so fresh I love it!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Only a LITTLE pumped??? I'd still be doing cartwheels [LOL]....this is neat...love your 'sun' & I'm a fan of showing the journaling, cos it's FUN to read!!! Not that I always leave it out...but YKWIM:):):)

Unknown said...

This is fabulous, what a great design!!

xErin

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fantastic layout! Love your work! Your cover layout this month on SBM is gorgeous. You Are Awesome!!! :D

Kerryn said...

I love love love this Leanne! I love that you kept the journallng out :).

Sarah said...

Love, love love these pages and I love Amy Tangerine too:))) - I was gutted to miss out seeing her here in NZ. I was all set up to go when Sophie's school called to say she had twisted her ankle on the Jungle gym. Blaaaaah. (Soph was fine by the way :)