Monday, August 27, 2012

Stuck?! Sketches...

I am really happy to announce today that I have been selected as one of the new Creative Team members for Stuck?! Sketches.  I am so excited as I haven't played with sketches for (what feels like) forever!! LOL!  And after being a guest designer there ealier this year, I decided it was time to play again.




Here's a little sneak from my application layout...

 
 
And as a bonus, I have a little tutorial coming up soon on how I created the sunburst in the photo above!  I hope you will join in the fun with me and the rest of this fabulous design team in the coming months!  Thanks for visiting..x
 
ps - blogger isn't playing nice with me at the moment, so please bear with me as I tackle these issues in the next week.  :)  Thanks again..x

4 comments:

Gail L said...

Congratulations Leanne! Can't wait to see more layouts! xx

Melinda Spinks said...

Congratulations Leanne, you'll be fabulous inspiration for the sketches. Love the little sneak peek and that sun is super cute. :)

Lizzy Hill said...

YAY!!!!! Looking forward to some A4 LO to see...well done:):):)

Kim said...

WWWOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO I am so excited fo ryou Leanne so totally deserved!!!!!!!