Thursday, August 30, 2012

Amy Tangerine...

OMGosh!  What a fabulous morning today!  I had an opportunity to meet with the amazing Amy Tangerine alongside my friends Kim, Gail and Lisa!  Amy is the most approachable person and so very generous too with her time!  Our little group was thrilled to have spent time with her before she flies out to New Zealand tonight and complete her Spotlight store tour "down under".  :)

A little while ago, I was flabbergasted that one of my layouts using her line of American Crafts papers, was pinned to her pinterest boards.  Today I was cheeky and took it in to show her the real thing.  I was even more amazed when she was happy to have a look and actually remembered my layout! crazy huh?!

So... what's a person to do... I asked if she wouldn't mind signing it for me!  hahaha! Yep.  Right there on the front.

 
 


It really was a FUN morning.  Thanks to Kim for capturing this moment for me..x (and yes, I totally look like I'm stalking her!! hahaha!)

Thanks for visiting...x

 

9 comments:

Dolly B said...

Wow what a awesome day you must have had, lucky girl and your layout is fabulous by the way

Mary x

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh my GOSH!!!! How amazing!!!!! You'll be walking on air for weeks:):):):)

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

Oh how fun! Lucky lucky you. Totally understand why she pinned your layout. It's fantastic

Kim said...

YOu go girl I am so totally proud of you!!!!!!

Gail L said...

So awesome! This layout definitely rocks! xx

Kerryn said...

So cool! I'm not surprised she remembered it. What a great keepsake to have too.

Anu said...

Love the stalker photo =D What a day you've had!!

amy tangerine said...

LOVED meeting you and your crew! XO

ccledbetter said...

How exciting!