Thursday, June 30, 2011

Create...

Hi Everyone!  We are still on our holiday but I just wanted to share the latest challenge release over at Get Picky. It is all about finding inspiration from the movie poster below:


I absolutely adore the colour combo and all the glittery girliness!  What do you see?  I'd love to know.  Because this is what I created...

[be]



Tanya and Nikki are doing an amazing job of creating fun and exciting challenges.  We all need to step outside the box sometimes, so..... What are you waiting for?  Why don't you all come and play!  Because, everyone who enters this challenge, will automatically go into a draw to win two Sassafras Lass Collection kits plus Foldies and Banner Stickers.

....Who doesn't need more scrapping goodies! hee hee!  It could be you! All you have to do is create and link to eligible.  Too easy.  And I would love to see some more familiar scrapping buddies join the list in Mr Linky!  Think about it.  I can't wait to see you there!

9 comments:

Jules said...

oooohhhh gorgeous leanne! i just adore the colours and that stamping in the corners! wow! really subtle yet so effective! {is it a shimmer ink?) love it! :)) xx

Kim said...

OH my this is just soooo beautiful the soft textures, those dreamy photos and the beautiful colours....divine!

Jasmine S said...

This is just soooooo beautiful. I loved it when I saw it this afternoon at GP. The photos are just gorgeous and I love how you have used the gold and blue. Beautiful

Sara said...

I just love this. I can see your inspiration but still you in there too.

Crystal Goulding said...

Time to blog while away? Awesome!! Love the page so soft and feminine!

Nikki xx said...

We are just so lucky to be able to share your amazing talent lovely! Your layout is absolutley stunning. Just love it :):):)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Your layout is truly divine, Leanne! I loved the way you interpretated this one xx

Kerryn said...

I LOVE this Leanne!! It has such a dreamy feel to it. Totally gorgeous!!

HappyScrappy said...

Hi Leanne!
I love your take on the poster - love the colors, the shimmery effect and the embellies. Love it all :)!