Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I want to blog...

I really do!  LOL!!  I am just so bogged down in paper and glue dots and scrap paper and winter woollies!  HA!! AND I am freaking out!!  I have seen the weather report today for the ski fields...shock!  Horror!!  It is actually snowing!  Big time.  We. Are. Going. To. FREEZE!  LOL!  Whose idea was it to going camping in the mountains during Winter???  (possibly mine....)  :D

But besides all of that...I am still really excited.  And so are the kids.  Including the other big, adult kids in our group!!  Now we just need to stay healthy and avoid any more flu bugs...

And because I want to share and because I can't share in full...just yet...  Here's a little sneak:


Thanks for visiting.  Hopefully I'll have something worth blogging about soon.... hee hee...x

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

oooh looks yummy. look forward to seeing it in full!!

Nay and Gilly said...

love the sneaky!! Cant wait for the reveal!
Luv Renee