Monday, June 13, 2011

Some exciting "Scrappy" news...

Yay!  Finally!!  Followed closely by a sad farewell... :(


Hi Everyone!!  I have some exciting news to share with you today.  I recently applied for a position over at the sketch site, Sketchabilities, not really expecting to get a call back.  I was thrilled to receive an email a few days ago, asking if I'd like to join the design team!  How exciting!  It is for a three month term only (July - September) but I think that will be enough to keep me busy for a while...especially as my term with Kaisercraft comes to an end this week!

Today starts my last blogging week over there and I can't believe that 12 months has gone so very quickly!

This month is all about Velvet Ensemble and Pink Gelato!  Both stunning new release collections! (I think I am going to miss receiving all those goodies in advance! LOL).  Here's my layout for Velvet Ensemble....

[Ballerina in Training]



I've got a few layers happening here! :)  And the paper flower was added to represent a ballet tutu.



 And of course, there's a little bit of tulle hiding too!  This collection is fabulous if you have a show-off (big or small! hee hee..) in the family.  Especially if they have yen for being on stage.  And think of all those school productions on parade that can now be scrapped!  Love it!

Tomorrow I will be sharing a link to my tutorial for making those little toothpick flags in the previous post.  Oh and Alanna... I will get to my tute for that card!  LOL!  I am so sorry I haven't had time to share yet.  Thanks for visiting...x

14 comments:

Kim said...

gosh this is just so beautiful leanne the layers the curled corners, that double banner like GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats on the spot Leanne...will have to check it out :)
And sweet layout as usual...love the tulle xx

Leanne J said...

woot woot.. a huge congrats to you.>>>>.....<<<<<
and i love that page..that flower is stunning... woohoo..... love love it.. awesomenation..
and we WILL definately have to plan for next year..missed you this year...

{ps..thanks for your lovin on my blog...}}

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Congrats Leanne! They are very lucky to have you. I just love everything you do :)

Alanna said...

Hehe - I forgive you!!

Beautiful LO and cnogratulations!

Bellaidea said...

Congratulations!
Last LO is very pretty!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Congratulations...I´m so happy to be with you in the same team!!!!
I love your work at all!!
I wish a wonderful week.
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

Kerryn said...

Congratulations Leanne!!!

Your page is fabulous as has been all of your work this last 12 months. I've loved working with you.
x

Kirsty said...

Just gorgeous!
Congrats to you! They are lucky to have such an amazing talent :)
I'm so sad this scrappy year is over :( Its been lovely 'working' with you!

Cheryl said...

Just gorgeous Leanne, love it!! That flower is super gorgeous,did you make it?

Mardi said...

Congratulations on your new spot Leanne.
Gorgeous layout....all the layers....and especially that touch of tulle.
Mardi x

pysselpetra said...

congrats and welcome to the team ♥

LesleyC said...

I adore this layout.

Trudi Harrison said...

Congrats on the new scrappy news - WTG!!

Gorgeous layout, the layers and that flower are just fabulous