Saturday, May 28, 2011

Create...

Today's post over at Kaisercraft features more of the cute Party Animals collection. It is ideal for scrapping the craziness of your kids...I mean check this one out!! LOL! I think this might be a new fave LO of mine! hee hee...

{Ring Master}



journalling: Ethan... i love this silly, fun loving side to you! Picking up scrap pieces of paper and pretending to have a rather large and strange moustache!!! april 2011..x

This kid cracks me up! And I got to spend the morning with him at school yesterday, celebrating Under 8's week! So much fun, face painting and crafting!!!


Earlier in the week I also shared this layout of Tahlia's fifth birthday celebration (I seem to have a thing about scrapping fifth birthdays at the moment!!! I scrapped Ethan's for the WW1 challenge. Maybe I should re-do Liam's now....LOL!!)

{Zoo Party}


I love creating multi-photo layouts and all the animals in this collection just seemed ideal. Plus it was about time I scrapped this event...that occurred ...ahem... 6 years ago!! hee hee....

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love...x

7 comments:

Jules said...

lol.... i think we are all guilty of falling behind in the 'scrapping important events' arena... i tend to scrap the candid moments more so atm! great lo's leanne! your pp's and pics just go perfectly and i love the misting in the first one too... x

Kerryn said...

These are fabulous Leanne!! You definitely rocked this collection!!

Sheree said...

Lol Leanne that first page is SO cute...love it! The other two pages are just as beautiful of course. :)

Sheree xx

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

gorgeous layouts, Leanne! Just love the first one and great pics too :)

Tone K. said...

How colorful and great LO !!
Funny pictures too :o)
Wish you a happy weekend !

Mel said...

Oh wow, these layouts are just fabulous, how gorgeous is your ringmaster, and in the second, the gorgeous colours are just ace, love the photos, they are executed perfectly, I am still working on this part, Melxx

Karen Shady said...

these are brilliant LO's Leanne... and your photos are gorgeous as always.