Saturday, February 25, 2012

Create + Pretty Little Studio...

Hello Friends.  Today I am playing catch up with PLS.  LOL!  I have a few layouts that have been released over at the blog and I am keen to share with you here.  :)

Firstly, if you are a sketch-aholic, like me... You might want to play along with the latest sketch release - #34.


And this is my take on it...

[play]

products used: cs - kaisercraft; pp - PLS (antique store collection) other - PLS: scallop circle, journaling heart, restruant journaling cards, train check ticket (red), word flashcards; glimmermist; kaisercraft clear stamp; stampin' up ink; nikki sivils number sticker; typewriter; string; felt; sizzix diecut (love heart); staple.

okay... So you are thinking.. where is the resemblence to the sketch????!  hee hee.. It is there.  I promise.  Just rotate the sketch 90 degrees.  There.  Do you see it now?!  LOL! 


I can also share my layout featuring the new collection, Winter Wonderland.  Now, living in the sub-tropics, we don't get to see a lot of snow.  In fact I have only seen it twice and the kids... well, they got to see snow for the first time July, 2011.


[brrrr]

products used: cs - kaisercraft; kraft; pp - PLS (winter wonderland); other - PLS: notebook brackets journaling card, paper ribbons, document winter paper ribbons, PLS packaging; machine stitching; kaisercraft rhinestone; mister huey's mist; tim holtz distress ink; versacolor ink; staple; back embroidery thread; black pen (sharpie).



I think I have a new love for a white cardstock base and a few flicks of paint/mist.  Thanks for visiting..x

7 comments:

Стокли said...

Mists are easy way to add a little something to the page (for beginners like me definitely).
Very nice winter LO, I like all the layering (and you could borrow our snow - we have tons of it this winter:)

Kerryn said...

These are just gorgeous Leanne!

Lizzy Hill said...

These are both really great -- the winter wonderland one looks cold, so that's nice:):) I LOVE the red LO, though, great little clusters in there & that stamp [??] around the edges looks really neat:):) Love your 'clean' lines, always:):)

Leanne J said...

oh Leanne... devine work..wow!!!!
absolutely love love your work.... and thanks for the lovin.. YAY.. lots of love and sugar to you...mwah.

Patricia said...

so creative layout.. this snowman is very cute...

Sheree said...

Oh I missed the first page (congrats on the pub!) but I love the second one! Gorgeous Leanne!

Sheree xx

Kim said...

I loved that snow layout IRL, you are soooo amazing with layering and adding the perfect touches...congrats on the pub too!!!