Monday, February 20, 2012

Greatest View...

Hi Friends.  Today is my turn to share a little something over on the Greatest View blog.  :) I've been playing with these fun kraft tags and envelopes...



[love]

products used: cs - kaisercraft, stampin' up; pp - fancy pants, ruby rocket, kaisercraft, stampin' up; alpha - sizzix die cut love; Greatest View - kraft envelope and tag, bakers twine (brown), stick pin, mini doilies; other - typewriter, manor house flowers, stampin' up button, Pretty Little Studio notebook journaling bracket, kaisercraft: deep yellow paint, clear stamps, sizzix diecut heart, versacolor ink (pinecone), black pen (sharpie), machine stitching.


If you'd like to see more on how I created this look....  :D please go here.  Thanks for visiting ..x

5 comments:

Jules said...

oh gorgeous leanne! I just love those tags and envelopes... and those teeny paper doilies are just tdf! :)) x

Kim said...

Ooooooooooo how gorgeous is this , wow what you have done with the tags and the twine and pin looks fabulous , my new fab of yours Leanne

Kerryn said...

Love love this Leanne. The envelope looks awesome!

Christine said...

ooh, how gorgeous! I love the doilies on the kraft!

Karen Shady said...

hiya my friend xx

well, I have to say this is stunning !!!!!!!!!! really, it is my fave of yours so far. I love the little envelopes and the twine with those adorable little doilys... all round gorgeousness !!

hope everything is good in your world