Sunday, May 8, 2011

Create...

Have I shared this layout??? I'm pretty sure I have. It was for a challenge I set over at Scrapboxx - record a conversation.

{My Frankenstein}


I've been looking for it in my files from last year. And do you think I can find it? Nope. Nah-dah.

It has been published in this month's Scrapbooking Memories (Vol 13, no 6). These photos were from Liam's Book Week photo shoot from last year. :D He is a little monster!! Only kidding. I don't think I can say that this close to Mother's Day anyway! LOL!!!

Actually, I had forgotten it was being published this month. So it was a nice surprise when I found this layout in the magazine too!

{Our Spring Garden}

This layout was created for the Scrapabilities Scrap Master competition. It needed to have layers, and from memory, I think I plastered about seven layers onto this one!! :D

Thanks for visiting...x

12 comments:

Leanne J said...

i love them both.. i remember that frankinstein one.. such super funness in the photos..woohoo..
and awesome garden one.. that misting or masking is SUPERB..wow.

Karen Shady said...

WOW Leanne.. I LOVE your spring garden LO... love the other one too, but the spring garden is amazing... happy mothers day for yesturday xx

Jules said...

they looked fabulous in the mag leanne. love the little monster and the texturea nd layering in your garden lo.... superb! :)) x

Jasmine S said...

Yes I did spot these fab LOs in the mag. Love when you see a LO from somebody you 'cyber' know. Congrats.

bappleicious said...

Congrats - did you notice me in there as well????? He he (pg97)

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Congrats on beeing published!Love both layouts, even if they are completely different!

Christine said...

Gorgeous pages, love that Frankenstein one, the pics are perfect and your style is spot on ;)

Kerryn said...

Awesome pages Leanne!!!! Saw them in the mag :).

Kim said...

what a cool look with that misting and all that layering, you ROCK Leanne1

Sheree said...

Oh I remember these...still love them both Leanne! Gorgeous!!

Sheree xx

Unknown said...

Love your blog and....you name...lol! My daughter`s name is Leanne, too and I just love to see talented people with the same name :-)!!!! You dod an awesome job! ~Gerry~

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love these!!! I am reading the mag as we speak... cover to cover... I have got up to your spring garden one - gorge.... So love them both! :D