Monday, May 30, 2011

Create...

Remember this sneak...?


Get Picky has released the latest inspirational challenge today. But there's an added twist to this challenge!! Firstly you must use this quote...


...as the inspiration! (I found it quite thought provoking!!)

AND.....

...secondly, you must base the layout on yourself! Did I just hear a collective groan?? Or was that just me?! LOL!

Here's what I came up with:

{I am here}


Yep. That's me. In colour.

Go on over and check out all the amazing inspiration that's on offer. I can't wait to see what you create!! Thanks for visiting..x

10 comments:

Toni Cartwright said...

WoW what a stuuning layout!!!
The photo looks good and yes even in colour!!!!
Have a great week
TONI
XOXOXOXO

Kim said...

ooo fabulous layering Leanne, I love the unusual colour combo you have used and I agree fab fab photo!

Kerryn said...

This is absolutely fabulous Leanne!! I love it!!!

Christine said...

hee hee, I struggle to do layouts of myself too! This is gorgeous though, you should do more!

Kirsty said...

Oh wow! This is wonderful!!
I think the groan you heard was me ;) LOL

Sheree said...

Love this Leanne!
Sheree xx

Mardi said...

Gorgeous layout....and quote too.
I wonder why we all find it so hard to scrap ourselves.....when we are so often inspired by layouts of others....
Its gorgeous Leanne...
Mardi x

Esti said...

Wow, really stunning LO!!

Janna Werner said...

That´s gorgeous, Leanne!

Chantelle said...

This is a beautiful LO - love that pretty pattern paper in the BG - gorgeous LO!1