Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Create...


I've had a little time to play today. Yep. Instead of going out to get my hair cut, I changed directions and entered my scrapbooking room. LOL!!

I have been stalking the challenge blogs, just to keep my motivation going. I've visited White With 1 before, but this will be the first time I've joined in with a challenge.

May's challenge is....white + orange + scallops! How could I not play along!! I LOVE orange!! And scallops generally feature on my layouts. So.... here goes! :D

[Monster Bash]


Yep. I have a fair bit of orange patterned paper lying around! Mostly Crate Paper & Sassafras used here.


And don't you just love that 2 Crafty chippie!! I've been holding on to him since last year's Brisbane Paper Expo! LOL!


journalling: "you had a scary monster themed party this year.. cake, decorations and you!"

Thanks for visiting...x

15 comments:

Jules said...

Gorgeous leanne!! amazing what you can do with just one colour... really striking page! :)) x

Jasmine S said...

Yep, I agree with Jules. This just pops and love the title style. Fabbo.

Kerryn said...

Love love love it Leanne!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Leanne! Especially love how you've done the title!

HarmonySweetpea said...

Great use of white space. Such a lovely bold layout.

Kirsty said...

Oh Leanne, this is gorgeous!! Love it!

Tone K. said...

What a great page !!
I love your color choice...really great !
Beautiful design and funny details too !
Wish you a great week! :o)

Sheree said...

Awesome page Leanne! LOVE all those gorgeous layers!!

Sheree xx

sandi said...

What a nice lo! Love the little robot embellie....perfect touch.

Heather Jacob said...

S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G. artwork here Leanne !!!!!!! love it sooooooooooo inspiring .... fabulous .. hugz x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a fun and lovely layout, thanks for sharing!

Kim said...

All your elements are just perfect!!! Yo have the knack of picking papers and embellies that just gel so well together!!!!

just another day said...

Very striking and love all the elements you used ...awsome page ...Thanks for playing along at WW1

Paula said...

Love the look of your close ups...congrats on the publication :)

Belinda said...

Aaaaww!! I didn't get to see the whole layout. BUT your close ups look amazing!! Congrats on being published and thanks for playing.