Saturday, May 14, 2011

Create...

With blogger being very disruptive over the last day or so, I haven't had the chance to share my Storyboard Kits layouts created from Jarvis.

I loved everything in this kits!! Especially all the little bits and pieces Lisa includes. You can read in more detail, what I did with them here.

{eleven}


{Funny Face}


{One Moment}


{Always Together}

You can also check out the tutorial I did for this little "grungy" banner here. Nothing ground breaking I can assure you! LOL!! But lots of fun.

Thanks for visiting...x

4 comments:

Kerryn said...

Wow I love it all Leanne!!!

Jules said...

{sigh} ... adorable leanne! you have such a great grasp of colour, it always makes your lo's stand out... x

Sheree said...

Fabulous pages as always Leanne! You never disappoint!

Sheree xx

Christine said...

Beautiful Leanne, I love that damask stamp down the middle of the moment in time one, it looks great!