Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day...

This morning, as I was lying in bed, pretending to be asleep, and listened to the rattle and crashes from the kids and Mark, being busy in the kitchen, I waited to see the eager little faces of my four wonderful children...

I waited in anticipation of the warm squishy hugs (and occasional knee in the ribs as they climb all over the bed!), their shy smiles as they handed over their hand drawn Mother's Day cards and the piece of toast that gets shared five ways!

And I thought... This is what it is all about. Love these moments....


Happy Mother's Day...x

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Happy mother's day to a wonderful mum :)

Leanne J said...

super sweet memories..and yep its what you cherish hey.... love the shots of somerset as well for your camping.. gorgeous..and that giant cup cake cake..wowzers..
happy mums day to you....

Kerryn said...

Such little cuties. Hope you had a happy mothers day :).