Friday, May 20, 2011

Golf buddies...

Last week-end was a total "boys & their toys" experience! LOL! Not only did our family spend the afternoon pretending we were golfers (as opposed to hacks!...) but Mark also took the boys (minus Cameron) fishing. Yep. It seems they're hooked on the idea of catching fish..... *yikes* Sorry about the pun!! LOL!

Tahlia and I didn't really want to spend the day at the lake. So we sent them on their way. Happily! LOL!! Unfortunately there are NO photos. It seems they were too busy catching....uuummmm.... how many fish was that??? Oh sorry. None. hee hee!!!!

But we did go golfing. I really enjoyed it. When I hit the ball nicely. LOL! Not so much when I missed it completely! HA!!!


I really hope for everyone else's sake and safety, Liam is not looking for a missing ball in that direction!!!

He really got into it. Shame he missed the ball on this shot! hee hee... Sorry. That was a practice swing!

And now it seems the week-end is here again. That week sure went fast! No plans yet as for what we might do tomorrow and or Sunday. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful week-end. I want to get some scrapping done.... :) And since I have nothing to share today, scrap-wise, I'll leave you with this little sneak..... for now....

.......

Thanks for visiting...x

4 comments:

Sheree said...

Sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves last weekend. Hope this one is just as fun! Love that sneaky peek!

Sheree xx

Jules said...

hehe... looks like one my 'practice swings' .. hehe! troy would so love it if i 'got' that game, but i just can't tee off! i do get a good workout trying tho... HA!. have a fab weekend leanne.. :) x

Anonymous said...

Liam is getting so tall. love that swing. Glad you all had a fun day last weekend.
Nannie.

Christine said...

Hee hee, love the golf shots! And your cards in your last post are fab! Great idea!