Sunday, October 16, 2011

Create + Share...

Hello Friends!  If you are looking for the GET PICKY blog hop, please scroll down here to the next post!
..______________________________________..

Today however, I want to share with you, the next sketch reveal from Sketchabilities:

 #57

I think I say it every time, but Karan really has some wonderful sketches!!  I always seem to create something fun with them!  So..... Here is my layout:

[My Phone]


products used: cs - core'dinations; pp - October Afternoon, Kaisercraft, American Crafts, Authentique; Bella Blvd;  alpha - American Crafts; other - machine stitching, ink: versacolor; brad; buttons; kaisercraft: paper blooms & rhinestones; hessian; paper doily; string; black pen; martha stewart 1" circle punch; homemade satin flowers; shimmerz spritz; glimmer glaze.

journaling says: technology is worth embracing, especially when we are sitting in the car!  It really amazes me @ how easily the kids can work out the gadgets on my phone... Sept 2011


Every now and then (not very often..) I'll let the kids play a game on my i-phone.  I am constantly telling them "my phone is not a toy!" LOL!  But it certainly comes in handy in confined places... such as the car.. while we are doing some waiting.  :D  Even Cameron (my youngest) loves to play and I have found a really simple game for him. He likes to pop balloons by just touching the screen. And of course... the other two like to get in on the act as well.

By the way... did you notice all the flowers, doily and bling on my boys' layout?   Just mixing it up a little and challenging myself.

Thanks for visiting...x

22 comments:

Kay F said...

What a cute interpretation of the sketch! I really did like how you combined all those blue flowers for a boy page...fabulous work!

Kerryn said...

This is awesome Leanne!!!!! I love every little piece of this gorgeous layout!

Monika said...

Oh wow! I LOVE your layout!!! That is gorgeuss. I could never make anything with al that blue...

Love the sketch to, it´s really inspireing.

Marina Johan said...

Love your style! I do love the shape of the layout instead of the regular 12x12.

mariko said...

Cute!!
I love your using blue flowers!!

Sara said...

This is fabulous. I love the pennant flags and flowers.

Ella Swan said...

Very cool layout! Love the photos & the great clustering!!

Kim said...

wowzers how cool do those layers look, and again with those awesome banners!!!!!!!!

Karen Shady said...

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!! really love that sketch, and what you did with it is awesome Leanne... Love the blue flowers and the cute photos :) x

Sheree said...

My iphone gets a workout too while we're in the car Leanne. LOL Great page! Love that you've used the flowers on a boy page!

Sheree xx

Marelize said...

Oh this is beautiful! Awsome page! :)

JJ Sobey said...

Love all the dimension on this, and the bright colours just pop!

Christin aka Umenorskan said...

Awesome layout. Love the mist and the cluttering.

L. Akins said...

I love this. the blues pop on this page

The Constant Scrapper said...

I really love your layout, Leanne...the colors, pennants, misting and especially the photos of your sweeties. :-)

Unknown said...

I love your take, Leanne. The color combo is so easy on the eyes and the pictures of your kids are priceless.

Michelle said...

Love everything about your lo!!

Unknown said...

This is my kind of layout. Simple but soooo effective. I love it!

Drummer said...

hi. regards from indonesia. i was followed you number 133 (yongki alexander). please come to my music site and share something.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Stunning work!!! I love this! :D

You did a fab job using the flowers - I can't "do" flowers... LOL.

This is gorgeous!!!

Margrethe said...

Gorgeous colors chosen for this layout, and those paper flowers - WOW!

heirloomscrapping said...

awesome Boy LO love it all