Monday, October 10, 2011

Create...

For the past few weeks, I've been teaching a class over at The Boxx, and fingers crossed... it is going well!  LOL!  But I thought I would share last week's layout that the lovely ladies are recreating.

[fearless]


products used: cs - bazzill; pp - kaisercraft;  alphas - kaisercraft; other - authentique shapes, kaisercraft: die cuts & paper flowers, ribbon, string, machine stitching, Martha Stewart: border & butterfly punch, embroidery floss, basic grey brads.
(All products can be purchased in kit form.) 


There is still time for you to join up and if you want instructions only it gives you the option of using up your stash!

Thanks for visiting.

8 comments:

Jess Mackenzie said...

GORGEOUS!! The colours are soooooo scrummy!!!!!! You rock Miss L : ) Love and Peace xox

Anonymous said...

love the colour combo Leanne, beautiful layout! xo

bappleicious said...

I love the ribbon flower

Alanna said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! Love the layering!! I can see myself scraplifting this one!

Kerryn said...

Gosh I adore this! The colours are just DIVINE!!!

Sheree said...

Wow I just love those colours against that charcoal background Leanne! Gorgeous!

Sheree xx

Jules said...

just stunning leanne... tahlia just seems to pop right off the page! gorgeous. Sounds like the Boxx girls are just loving it all... of course! :)) x

Esti said...

Very very pretty!!! Love the cluster with the gorgeous flowers XX