Monday, October 31, 2011

Create + Sketchabilities...

Hello!  I'm back.  Again.  hee hee. (did you miss me??!)

I have another reveal I can share with you all today.  It's time for Sketchabilities #58.  And OMGosh!  The DT has gone crazy!  I mean... Their work has produced some stunning examples!  You need to go.  Right now.  And check them out!  LOL!

Okay.......................

So here is the fabulous sketch (and wait for it... It involves circles! Aaarrggghhhh!!).

Can I just say... Karan ALWAYS challenges me.  Especially with those circles!  hee hee..  But I have to admit, it is still a pretty cool sketch.  :D

Here's my take:
[Today]
products used:  cs - bazzill; pp - bo bunny, jillibean soup, kaisercraft, bella blvd, book paper;  alpha - jillibean soup: blossom; other - scrap fx chipboard branch; jillibean: diecut shape, stickers & journal card; kaisercraft: ink, flowers, ticket & rhinestones; string; twine; bling brads; machine stitching; tim holtz distress ink; black pen.

A little bit different for me.  I think it is the whole circle thing!  LOL!  And there are quite a few more textural elements.  It was really nice to have a play with those elements I don't usually associate myself with.  I should probably change it up more often!!  LOL!

Anyway.....  I hope you will join in and enter your version of the sketch.  I'd love to see some familiar names.  Thanks for visiting..x

20 comments:

Sheila said...

Such a beautiful layout! Love the papers you chose, the photo, your interpretation...sigh! Great stuff!

Leanne J said...

awesome work there Leanne.. your work is always unbelievable..so many layers and so much texture..fantastic...woot woot..

happy days.. mwah..

Jess Mackenzie said...

You ROCKED the circles!! I'm soooo loving all that layering and texture!!! Love and Peace xox

Kim said...

Oh my all those layers are just glorious Leanne!!!!!

Unknown said...

Leanne, your work is fabulous, when you first told me this sketch challenged you, i didnt believe it cause your interpretation of it is simpy gorgeous!!

vavietipoun said...

don't really love the circle pictures... indeed my layout dont respect this challenge lol ... BUT... your layout is gorgeous !! love the 3D and all the details !

Camila Borssoi said...

What a wondeful layout! Love the layers!

Gail L said...

I've never seen such an in-depth sketch! Your layout is STUNNING and the detail is amazing!

Ruki said...

what a gorgeus layout! love the layering, it's amazing!

Kay F said...

What a great take on the sketch! Love the layering & all the combinations of patterns & colors. It all comes together perfectly!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh My Gawsh!!! Stunning!!! I love your work! This is so GORGEOUS!!! BTW - Did you see I played along with PLS this week? :P Clowning Around! :D
Thanks for all your inspiration and lovely comments! :D

Marina Johan said...

I love the shape of the layout and I love how you clustered all the different embellishments :) Great layout!

JJ Sobey said...

Awesome take on the sketch. I love all the texture and dimension you've included.

The Constant Scrapper said...

This is really great, Leanne. And good for you for going outside your comfort zone. :-) Nice texture.

Unknown said...

The layering is unbelievable. I hope someday I learn the skill. :D

Christin aka Umenorskan said...

Love the mix of paper and embellishments.

Margrethe said...

Really, really love this!

Patricia said...

like this page...

Kerryn said...

Loving how you interpreted that sketch. All the layering is simply yummo!!!!

Ella Swan said...

What a lovely textural layout! Great layering!!