Thursday, October 20, 2011

Scrapboxx on-line class...

Hi Friends!  If you are looking for the GET PICKY blog hop.... pleases scroll down or visit here.
___________________________________________________

Today I wanted to share with you a few sneaks of my layout, from the class I am teaching over at Scrapboxx!  We are having so much fun and I am glad to report... ahem!*  tee hee.... people are actually learning something! LOL!

[My Boys]




If you are interested in joining us, you can purchase the kit for $80 or instructions only for $20.  I'd love to see you there!!

Thanks for visiting...x

5 comments:

Jules said...

oooh it looks just stunning leanne... can't wait to see the whole thing!! :)) x

Jess Mackenzie said...

Oh if only I had the spare time!!!! You are such a talent....I'm sure you have so much to teach people!!!! Love and Peace xox

Kim said...

I am totally lovin the colours in this one!

Kerryn said...

Wow! If the sneaks are anything to go by I cannot wait to see the full page!!!

Tina Connolly said...

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see it all.