Sunday, October 30, 2011

Create + Share...

Firstly.... I just want to say thank you all so very much for the love and comments left behind from the Get Picky blog hop!  It is always so interesting to see who comes for a visit!  And I also want to extend a warm welcome to all my new followers (who probably found me through the hop!  Yay! New friends!!)  I hope you enjoy your time here. :)  I had an amazing 74 comments left for me to read through!  Thanks to each and everyone one of you who entered.  And of course, I now have to choose a winner for my little giveaway.......................................................................................

CONGRATULATIONS..........  Lizzy Hill!


Lizzy Hill said...
The title caught my attention ~ I love the print look ~ I hope you bought 'em like this, cos it would some BIG amount of work to paste & fussy cut. Great idea, either way, so thank you:):)
Lizzy, if you can email me at leanneallinson (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk with your details, I'll send off my little gift to you as soon as I can. 

So.... Today is reveal day for the next Get Picky Inspirational challenge.  This month it's a photo prompt - be inspired by this photo AND you must include FABRIC on your page.  The fabric can be in any way, shape or form (burlap, lace, felt etc)...


And here is my layout:
[Fern & Wilbur]
 products used: cs - resist ink; pp - October Afternoon, Kaisercraft, Jillibean Soup, Echo Park;  Alphas - American Crafts fabric thickers;  other - ink: tim holtz distress ink, versacolor; tulle; bo bunny brads; string; home made satin flower; felt; kaisercraft pearls; Autumn Leaves clear stamp; black pen.

This is another Book Week layout.  Tahlia knew right from the beginning that she wanted go as Fern from Charlotte's Web.  She didn't change her mind a gazillion times like the boys did!  LOL!  She made her own spider's web and found a pig pencil case from the $2 shop.  Gotta love a bargain! hee hee...

Anyway... I digress!  hee hee...

The last Get Picky challenge was a huge success!  I can't wait to see who participates in this challenge.  Good luck...x

7 comments:

Jules said...

ooooh... love it! I just adore that ink resist cs too! Fabulous inspo l/o leanne... the colour combo is just spot on. :) x

Lizzy Hill said...

Thanks sooo much leanne ~ have posted an email off to you... love these little banners here, too:):)

Kim said...

wowowowow I soooo love that resist ink cardstock and your banners are to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerryn said...

The background looks awesome!!!! LOVE this!!!

Sheree said...

So beautiful Leanne! Love the background!

Sheree xx

Gail L said...

Gorgeous. I love the pops of colour your accents and banner give!

Mette said...

WOW!!!! Such an amazing page! I love it!