Monday, October 3, 2011

Hello Friends...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder... right?! hee hee.. Well in my case I've been spending wonderful carefree days with my children during their school holidays... and now that they have returned to school I finally have a few minutes to share our family adventures.  :)

Week-end picnics and swims in the creek...



Arts and Craft...


Icy-poles...


 Camping...



And of course that doesn't include the sleepovers, building bases, decorating cubby houses, cooking cupcakes, drawing, visiting Grandma and Grandad, swimming in their pool, ballet practice, cricket games, playing at the park, watching repeated episodes of Play School, and movie nights at home.  I'm sure I've missed  a few activities because the last two weeks have been jammed pack with non stop holiday fun!!!


Now, I just need to recover!  LOL! I'll be back soon with the minimal scrapping I've managed to do!  :D  Thanks for visiting...x

10 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like you all had loads of fun.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos of your weekend. A great time was obviously had by all. Love photo of Ethan smiling downwards as he comes out off the water. Such fun and mischief in his expression. mam

Jasmine S said...

Fab pics Leanne. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Just what school hols are about.
Enjoy your peace now.
I have one week to go.....then peace.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fab time!! Can't wait to see them scrapped! :))xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow what awesome photos!!! I love that spot - the creek and the long rope with the hanging tyre... best spot ever!!! P.S. - yes I got a lovely email letting me know that I'd won over at PLS which was awesome! LOVE the goodies hey!!! Just up my alley. So thank you for sharing your Luna Park layout otherwise I probably wouldn't of commented on PLS's blog at that time! Yay! Looking forward to "clowning around" lol. Thanks for the inspo! :D
xo

Jules said...

oh isoooookwym leanne!! busy busy here too... except for the camping! :) we pick up our new camper trailer next month. Troy has literally been like a caged animal waiting for it!! lol xx

Dolly B said...

Great pics, looks like a fabuous time. Wish the weather was warmer here!
Looks like lots of fun in the holidays, I wanna come to your place !

Cheers
Mary x

Kim said...

love alllllllll those awesome activities Leanne!!!!
so cant wait to catch up IRL!

Kerryn said...

We are only just starting the school holiday fun here. Looks like you and your family have had a fabulous couple of weeks.

Sheree said...

Awesome holiday pics Leanne! Sounds like everyone had a wonderful time over the school holidays!

Sheree xx