Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bella BLVD | Love Story...

Okay.. So I know we are past Valentine's Day and we are at the very end of the month, but it is still February so I thought I'd share my ode to the big V- Day!  And thanks to Bella BLVD, I had the perfect inspiration to go forth and create.  *grin*

Up on the Bella Blog today is the second inspiration photo for the month and I was one of the lucky designers who got to play along.



I love the colours in this photo and the background pattern.  I also love the big navy and white bow!

 
"Love Story"

products used: cs - Kaisercraft (navy); pp - Bella BLVD; alpha - Bella BLVD; other - Bella BLVD just write journaling stickers, buttons & cardstock stickers, Kaisercraft organza ribbon; tools - typewriter.




If you would like to know more about this layout, please visit Bella BLVD and if you leave a little bit of love, I'd be very grateful!  LOL!  Thanks so much for visiting..x
 
 

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous clean neat layout! I love bows too!!

Chantalle said...

What a sweet photo. That pink and navy is just divine together x

Kerryn said...

Oh this is just so beautiful. I love it!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful xx