Hello Everyone! The team at Life.Paper.Scrapbook are very excited to share with you, our very first Colour Challenge!! It is bright, fun and just a little bit funky!! *grin*
AND check out who the sponsor is for this very first challenge!
I fell in love with the super cute circles as well as the colours in this challenge. Here's a look at my layout...
"Love Our Togetherness"
products used: cs - kaisercraft, bazzill; pp - Bella BLVD, Pebbles, Kaisercraft, Bo Bunny; other - Greatest View badges; tools - circle punches, hole punch, machine stitching, typewriter, silhouette portrait.
So.. Here are the details if you would like to play along:
- You can submit ANY kind of project - cards, minis, layouts, PL pages or any paper project.
- You can include any neutrals you like - black, white, grey, kraft
- Colour challenge #1 runs until 01 March. (Don't forget we are in Australia)
- The winner of the prize will be randomly drawn
- We will also feature three of the favourite layouts and the selected layouts will be asked to guest design for the next colour challenge.
***AND there is a chance we may select your project for our March issue.
You have to be in it to win it so link up your project up on the LIFE.PAPER.SCRAPBOOK blog, on the right (if you are linking to a blog please link to the actual post the layout is featured in not just the general address). If you could link back to us and help spread the word we would love it. But most importantly have FUN!
We can't wait to see what you come up with.