Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Scrapbook Store | Platform No. 2..

Hi Everyone.  I am back to share a little more of the Echo Park collection, Scoot, for The Scrapbook Store.

I have said previously that these papers are fabulous for boys and outdoor fun.  And once again, I have focused in on the train aspect of the collection. ...I did mention that my boys LOVE trains, right?  *grin*  They love them even more when they get the chance to see the real things up close.

 
"Platform No.2"

products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Echo Park (Scoot); alpha - Amy Tan (American Crafts thickers); other  - Echo Park Scoot stickers, glimmermist; tools - circle punch.

On this particular day, we were seeing Nanny off to the airport via the train station.  Cam had mixed feelings.  LOL!  He was sad to see Nanny go home but still quite excited to see the train station where he thinks daddy "works"! 
 


The colours in this collection are so fresh!  And I'm not shy when it comes to teaming up yellow and turquoise!!  LOL! I love how they pop on the white cardstock background. 
 
I've added plenty of layers with the stickers and patterned papers to create some interest, but have still retained the emphasis on railway tracks, crossings and "choo choo" trains, through the choice of papers used!  :)

If you would like to create some fun memories using this collection, don't forget to visit The Scrapbook Store to purchase what you need!  Thanks for visiting..x
 

7 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Sooo cute.....& I love the colour combo, too....& those crosses at the top & under the photo....my 9 month old Grandie loves Thomas...just like his Dad....train loving is GOOOD, I reckon:):):)

Lizzyc said...

This is gorgeous. love the bright colors together! Great photo too!

Jasmine S said...

Looks great Leanne. Love the bold colours against the white.

Unknown said...

Love this layout <3

Kerryn said...

I love it!

Chantalle said...

This looks like a fabulous collection - and you've showcased it SO well. May have to treat myself....!

Monique Liedtke said...

My kids love(d) trains too and what a great idea to scrap about it! Fabulous page and what a fun collection! I think I need it too!!