Monday, February 25, 2013

Jillibean Soup | Just a Note..

Hi Everyone!  Did you know I have a thing for orange.  *grin*  And teal.  Oh my.  I just love anything teal coloured at the moment!  In fact, the accent colour in my scrap space is teal!  LOL! AND.., because I love these colours so much, I was inspired to combine them together for my latest layout over at Jillibean Soup.

"Just a Note"


products used: cs - kaisercraft; pp - Jillibean Soup; other - Jillibean Soup: soup labels, pea pod parts (die cuts), journaling cards, epoxy buttons, twine (bean stalks); kaisercraft wooden flourish and ink, clear stamp (unknown); tools - silhouette portrait, machine stitching.



I've included some hidden journaling below the Soup Label (Just A Note) and used my silhouette to cut some chevron tags.


What are the colours you tend to gravitate towards lately?  I'd love to know and hope that you share what your "faves" are, in the comments section below!!  :)  Thanks for visiting..x
 
 

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI..This looks gorgeous! I do like these colors together, and all the layers under the photo look fabulous.. love the bird on a twig too... and cute photo!!

Lizzy Hill said...

I go through 'phases'...atm I like soft blue, green & creams with a little grey popped in...but I DID go through an orange phase!! I USED to like browns..but like fashion, I think they need a bright pop of colour atm...you DID ask!!!! LOVE that little birdy here & those flowers...cute as!!!!!!!!!!

Lula said...

Love the strong orange color and the contrasts!

Hugs Lula

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

Beautiful. Awesome layers. And great colors too

Kerryn said...

WOW! Just wow!