Friday, February 8, 2013

Jillibean Soup | Threestyle...

Hello, hello!  Things have been busy this week.  Lots of scrappy shares.  Hopefully I am back in the groove  of things for a while.  It's nice to have some "me" time again now that the kids have gone back to school!  LOL!!

Today I wanted to share a layout that was posted on Jillibean Soup last week.  Yep.. I am slowly catching up!  hee hee..

This one was created ages ago.  Sometime last year.. But with CHA in January this was one that I held back.  :)

"Threestyle"

products used: cs - kaisercraft; pp - Jillibean Soup (Macho Nacho Soup); alpha - Jillibean Alphabeans; other - Jillibean Soup: beanstalks (twine), Soup Labels, diecuts (Pea Pods); skewer, October Afternoon mist; tools - typewriter.

 
This photo was one of my favourites taken on Cam's 3rd birthday.  His cheeky, know-it-all grin and pose are intricate parts of him being three.  I quickly put this layout together of a few of his quirky traits at this age.


Don't forget to visit Jillibean Soup and give the DT some love.  They really do an amazing job.  Thanks for visiting..x

 

5 comments:

Alanna said...

Love the colour combo, great layout. My Mum always told me as a kid "blue and green should never be seen" but I just LOVE blowing that out the water ;)

Kerryn said...

You never fail to inspire me girl! Love it :).

Unknown said...

So adore your gorgeous style. Another killer page!

Lizzy Hill said...

I reckon using that cream is really clever - it looks great & really lifts the page!!!:):):)

Sandie said...

Your boys are so photographic, and are going to be little heart-throbs when older (probably are now). Brilliant layout Leanne!