Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Scrapbook Store | This moment..

Hello!  I'm just sharing my final layout created with my January DT kit sent from The Scrapbook Store.  I think I have mentioned before how much I love the fresh colours from the Pebbles Family Ties collection!

 
"This Moment"

products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Pebbles (Family Ties); other - Pebbles (family ties) chips, Pebbles phrase and accent stickers, Kaisercraft mini blooms, Greatest View flair/badge; tools - silouette portrait, heart punch, circle punch.
 
I found some older photos of Cameron that I had printed out at home.  The one on the left was slightly damaged but I still wanted to use the photo to tell my story. Solution... cover it with an embellishment! LOL!  Or in this case, my title work.



It seems this layout has created some interest over at TwoPeas and on Pinterest.  I've seen images of it all over the place and I'm only just blogging it now!  LOL! I love using my left over bits and pieces to create a page and do you want to know a secret? ..This layout came together in about 20 minutes!!  I wish I could do this more often!  haha.. Then maybe I could get more house work done! *grin*

Anyway...

If you would like to recreate this layout, head on over to The Scrapbook Store to get some Pebbles Inc patterned paper.  I've had a lot of fun with the collection in the past month..

Thanks for visiting..x
 
 
 


9 comments:

Marielle said...

this is adorable Leanne !!! Love these colors too :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Good on you! If I had a team, I'd want you on it, for certain....lovely fresh colours & I really like the triangle in the bottom corner....interesting touch:):):)

Alanna said...

Love the white space. I havent created a layout in possibly forever but if you keep these fab layouts up, I might just have to pull out my photo stash!! Thanks for the inspiration as always!

Unknown said...

the colour scheme is just lovely

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is soo cute!

Chantalle said...

I agree with Lizzy - that triangle is awesome! Love these colours

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What an adorable LO! No wonder it is getting some buzz!!!

Sandie said...

A really great layout with gorgeous design!! Embellishments sure come in handy for covering (like my bird lol).

Chantelle said...

this is fabulous Leanne - it's bright and happy and I love your clustered design :)