Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Stuck?! | Ready...

Hello Friends.  This is my last reveal for Stuck?! Sketches.  I have had a wonderful and very inspiring six months over there with Sara and the team.  The sketches are such a delight to work with and I have always found myself creating from a new perspective.  I love that.  *grin*

Here is the February 15th reveal sketch...

 


And my layout...

"Ready"


products used: cs - bazzill; pp - Stampin' Up, Bella BLVD, October Afternoon, Echo Park, Bo Bunny;  Alpha - Jillibean Soup; other - October Afternoon sew fun banners, Greatest View badges/flairs, kaisercraft mini blooms, staple, Manor House flowers, paperclip; tools - black pen (sharpie).


As per normal, I've changed it up a little!  LOL!  I've rotated the sketch (until it was upside-down) and then mirrored it.  I've still kept most of the elements but have added a larger journaling area directly to one of the main patterned paper blocks.


I also LOVE these gorgeous badges/flairs from Greatest View.  The delicate colours bounce off one another yet contrast in shape to the diamond background paper.  They also subtly replace the flower clusters from the sketch.


So are you ready to play? ... I hope you will now all go and visit Stuck?! Sketches to either look for inspiration or to just check out the amazing layouts created by the Creative Team.  *grin*  Either way, I hope you will play along.  Thanks for visiting..x

 

7 comments:

Sandie said...

Oh, Oh, Ohhhh this is gorgeous Leanne!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Delicious colours...gorgeous photo....& Yep! That GV badge is a corker - great sentiment, too.....I'll miss you at Stuck?! But you've replaced it with Lifepaperscrapbook, so that's all good:):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

This is lovely and the back ground paper is very eye catching!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I love the colors and your take on the sketch!!!

Kerryn said...

So beautifully balanced. Gorgeous!

Chantalle said...

These colours are just stunning!! She looks like she should be on a vintage postcard. Beautiful picture

Anonymous said...

I love your take on this months stuck sketch, its a gorgeous layout.
Kait xx