Friday, March 9, 2012

Create + Fancy That...

Remember that sneak from last week? 




Well... Today I can share the full reveal.  :)


{6}


products used:  cs - kaisercraft; pp - Pretty Little Studio, Nikki Sivils, Ruby Rock-it, Bella!, Jenni Bowlin; alpha - American Crafts; other - button (MME), kaisercraft: ribbon, ticket & doilies, maya road: flower & kraft calendar, string, staples, versacolor ink, martha stewart circle punch, jillibean soup: corrugated butterfly & butterfly pin, cupcake topper, typewriter, glimmermist.  FTD - delightful doily duo, fiesta flags.



 I've been playing with the Fancy That Dies from The Papercraft Hub.  In particular...  this one



and this one.  :)





I am loving the detail created from these dies!  I've chosen to use all three different patterns created from them but you could easily stick to just one die and repeat it again and again. 

Thanks for visiting..x

7 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Absolutely Fan-tastic....LOVE the colours & I can see why you're really, really enjoying working with these dies:):):)

Kim said...

sigh......all those gorgeous details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love it! Now time for me to get inspiration from your projects for my boys!!!!

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous! As always the way you work the brights is awesome!

Karen Shady said...

Hello gorgeous lady :) WOW that photo of your son jumps right off the page, what a handsome little guy he is :) I love every little detail of this LO.... Hope you arehaving a wonderful long weekend, and the rain hasnt been too bad for you this time :( xxxx

Denise said...

Oh wow! although I'm trying so hard to include more details in my LO's I just don't seem to be able to achieve anything like that - absolutely love it and you did it without masses of flowers!

Sheree said...

That page is amazing Leanne! So bright and fun with so many beautiful details. Love it!

Sheree xx