Friday, March 2, 2012

Create + Get Picky...

Hi Everyone.  Today I want to share my layout created with the latest Get Picky inspiration photo.  Such a beautiful colour palette of soft pinks and yellow...



I think I drew more of the yellow and white out of the inspiration than the pink ... but I did add a little touch of it here and there..

{Photo Op}

products used: cs - kaisercraft; pp - echo park, pink paislee, Pretty Little Studio;  other - Jillibean soup journal card, kaisercraft: paper blooms, yellow ink & pink rhinestones, Jenni Bowlin butterfly stickers, crafter's template (chicken wire), string, machine stitching, typewriter.



There's that typewriter print again!!  See I am putting it to good use!  LOL!!  Surely I've covered my $20 worth...


This photo was taken back in January, when the kids were just sitting and flicking through our family photo book.

I really hope you can join us for this challenge.  Check out all the other DT and GDT layouts over at the Get Picky Blog.  Thanks for visiting..x

6 comments:

Heidi Williams said...

beautiful page you are so clever :)

Kim said...

the everyday moments are my most favourite memories to create projects about...another stunner Leanne, this time I totally love the paint work...so YOU!

Lizzy Hill said...

Gorgeous! LOVE those flowers..... you've such a great eye for positioning elements on a page....am loving your work as a SM master, too:):):)

Suz said...

What a lovely color palette and layout!! Don't you just love vintage type? I can't stop using my vintage typewriter either.
Hope you and yours are well.Have a lovely weekend. :)

Mel said...

Love all the little details on your layout especially the paint effects with bubble wrap. The black and white pics work really well with the pink and yellow palette!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such a sweet, lovely page! Love the design and all your details. Awesome job with that challenge!