Sunday, March 4, 2012

A little secret...

Hello friends.  Some time ago, I was approached by The Papercraft Hub and asked if I would be interested in creating layouts using their new exclusive collection of papercrafting dies!  Apart from being extremely flattered that Emilia came to me, I jumped at the chance to play along.

Introducing....


I immediately fell in love with the products... especially these dies.  :)




Mmmmm...happy dance!! LOL!  You can find them and the other dies from release #1 here.



I also love that you can layer and cluster the pieces any way you want!  And since it is the month of March and St Paddy's Day is fast approaching... I thought that I would seek out my inner Irish with a touch of green and little bit of luck! hahaha...


{So Lucky}

products used: cs - Stampin' Up; pp - kaisercraft; ruby rock-it, stampin' up, crate paper; FTD - delightful doily duo, sweet blooms, leafy swirl; alpha - American Crafts; other - Maya Road: vintage button stick pin, kraft journal card, stampin' up button, Nikki Sivils corduroy brad, baker's twine, darkroom door grid stamp, kaisercraft paint, tim holtz distress ink, elle's studio journal card.


I can't wait to play with these goodies again... well, okay.  Confession.  I already have!  hee hee... But I can't share just yet.  What I can do is give you a little sneak...


Thanks for visiting..x

8 comments:

Lisa Amiet said...

WOO HOO!!! Super huge Congrats! SO excited to be working with you! This layout is gorgeous!! And oh that sneak looks YUMMY!! xoxo

Dolly B said...

They look fabulous Leanne, gorgeous layout that you have done with the flower die

Hugs
Mary x

Lizzy Hill said...

You lucky, lucky thing...haven't got a die cut machine...'one day'.... sigh!!!! Enjoy:):) Love the LO, too, especially the colours:)

Kim said...

woooohoooooooooooo soooooo excited for you Leanne, Icouldnt think of a better person to showcase these!

Tina said...

Those are great dies Leanne! You did them proud! And congrats!

Beckie said...

Wow how awesome are those dies!! Love what you have done with them too, gorgeous page!!

Denise said...

Love the photos, the colours, the LO and the way you've clustered and layered - looks sensational!

Kerryn said...

How awesomeLeanne,congratulations :). LOVE the layout!!