Saturday, March 24, 2012

Create + Get Picky...

Hello Friends!  I'm a bit late with this post... whoops!  Especially since the new challenge goes live in a few days.  :D

Today I wanted to share my layout created for this month's Get Picky sketch challenge.  If you are a regular reader of my blog you would know that I've been lacking some motivation lately.  Get Picky has certainly helped me get back on track.  hee hee.. So here is the sketch:



And this is what I created from it...

{Lego}

products used: cs - American Crafts; pp - Bo Bunny, Ruby Rock-it, Jillibean Soup, Crate Paper;  alpha - Jillibean soup (corrugated) & tiny alphas; other - Jillibean Soup stickers & die-cuts; twine; staples; button; machine stitching; GV stick pin; PLS scallop circle; typewriter; kaisercraft rhinestone; sizzix die cut heart. 

 


I haven't deviated too far from the sketch and of course I had to change the pennant flags into banners!! LOL!

The DT have done an amazing job with their creations and there is still time for you all to join in!  Hurry over to the Get Picky Blog and enter today!  Just remember to use MORE THAN ONE PHOTO.  :)

Good Luck!  And thanks for visiting..x

8 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Such a hard sketch [well, I thought!]...you've done an amazing job:):) And I LOVE the red/orange combo...would never have thought to try them together, but they're great:):)

Denise said...

Love your take on the sketch I just love how you use so many layers without detracting from the photos.

Kerryn said...

This is fabulous Leanne! I love how you've used the sketch!

Стокли said...

I wanted to try this sketch, but small flags confused me. And you did great adapting them to your LO=)

Gail L said...

I really love this layout! The layering is amazing as always and I just love those photos of your boy playing too! xx

Unknown said...

This is such a cool layout! I love the title it's so effective and the layering is fantastic!
xoxo

Sabr said...

such lovely layers and details! also adore the tone-on-tone title with the background!!

Jules said...

yes, but how long does it last for?? {sigh} .... ;)) awesome page leanne! x