Saturday, March 17, 2012

So Lucky...

Today being St Patrick's Day and all, I thought I'd share another LO I've created using the Fancy That Dies from The Papercraft Hub...

{So Lucky}

products used: cs - dcwv; pp - PLS, Stampin' Up; FTD - Delightful Doily duo, Sweet Blooms; alpha - Sassafras; other - GV baker's twine, kaisercraft ribbon, basic grey brad, PLS: bingo card, vintage tag & word flashcards, versacolor ink, Tim Holtz distress ink, corrugated cardboard, glimmermist, staple, cupcake wrapper.




Everyday is an adventure with this little guy.  And I am so lucky to be able to be a stay at home mum.  He is full of life, fun and a few tantrums!! LOL!  But we love him heaps!


In this LO I've used several layers of the dies.  This helps give additional dimension and fullness to the flower.  I've also added some foam tape beneath the flower layers before placing it on top of the smaller doily.


Can you tell I'm a huge fan of these two sets of dies and the gorgeous intricacies!!!  Next week I will share something a little different.  Thanks for visiting.  I'm off to hunt down my mojo..x  :)




Fancy That Dies used:



7 comments:

Tina said...

Great dies Leanne! I love this layout...so much lovely green and PLS goodies.

HarmonySweetpea said...

Love this. Simple and gorgeous!

Lizzy Hill said...

Love the bg card colour....really different....mojo looks not too bad to me:):)

Sheree said...

Loving all those beautiful layers Leanne! Love what you've done with the dies too!

Sheree xx

Beckie said...

Gorgeous LO, I love the layers. The dies are awesome too might have to get me some of them!!

Kerryn said...

Love love love this Leanne!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I used this layout to create one for my boys. Thanks so much :)