Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bella BLVD | Mini Album...




Hello Everyone!! Today I am excited to share with you my little mini album created for Bella BLVD and the Basically Bare team up!  I am also a little aprehensive too because I don't normally venture outside of scrapbooking layouts.  But I figure, if I don't challenge myself every now and then, how will I know what I can achieve!  *grin*..  So here goes...
 "Home Away from Home"



My main objective with this mini was to create something I can keep all of our favourite camping memories in.  We go camping a lot.  And the kids love these adventures.  So... I really needed to create a space for these memories to be kept together and of the main camp sites we visit over and over again.




The first few pages are half the size of the Basically Bare album itself.  I wanted to document things we always do regardless of where we spend time camping - bike riding, bush walking, swimming and setting up the tent.


The mini album came with envelope inserts and in these I have kept essential information and details such as location, contact details and price lists. :)  It will be interesting to be able to compare these things in a few years time.



What I have found that I love the most about this mini, is that I can continue to add to it...  The more adventures we have, the more places I can document about.  Sort of a bucket list to tick off as we travel and explore.



If you would like to see more photos, please visit this blog post over at Bella BLVD.  Thanks for visiting...x
.....................................................................................
products used: mini album - basically bare - bare Booklets; cs - DCWV, Kaisercraft; pp - Bella BLVD: Thankful, Finally Fall, Sophisticates; alpha - Bella BLVD; other - Bella BLVD: crochet flowers (juniper), ciao chips, designer tapes & flags, basically bare: chipboard embellishments (stack-a-bellies birds and happy little houses), kaisercraft: pearl flourish & ink, Tim Holtz distress stain, Greatest View: twine, chevron & sunburst badges, Mister Huey's color mists, versacolor ink, Fancy That Dies: mixed Leaves, recycled map.

7 comments:

Стокли said...

I just saw it at Bella's blog, looks cute.
I like the idea of inserts, I try to keep some useful info in my albums also,.

Kim said...

Leanne the way you have photographed this is breathtaking, I adore this little mini it will bring back many find memories for you!

Gina Lideros said...

this is gorgeous Leanne, I like your photos and title work.

Kerryn said...

Wow Leanne, it looks amazing!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Cute! Great idea...dunno why you worried ...cards & now a mini....just gorgeous, as always. Love the clean lines:):):)

Unknown said...

How adorable as usual!

mk said...

Wonderful job on the mini! Love your Jillibean layout today on the blog too!