Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bella BLVD | Saturday Sketch..

Hi Everyone!  I'm back to share with you another layout created for Bella BLVD.  This fun and slightly c.r.a.z.y layout was inspired by both the gorgeous Kiss Me collection AND the Saturday Sketch! phew!  What a combination..!  hee hee...

Here is the sketch ...

 
 
And my layout...
 
"Mr 6" 

products used: cs - kaisercraft, bazzill; pp - Bella BLVD (kiss me); alpha - Bella BLVD: high five alphabets(blue, brown+cream); other - Bella BLVD: Kiss Me Alpha+Bits, vellum, bakers twine, ink, foam tape; tools - machine stitching, typewriter.

My fun loving boy has quite the imagination!  On the day he decided to "grow" a moustache, I was playing with Kiss Me!  He asked me, ever so sweetly, if I could give him a moustache from the Bella BLVD paper collection.  So I did.  Except not quite what he was expecting! :)  Instead of handing him paper, I just painted one straight onto his upper lip!  LOL! Then of course I couldn't let this photo opportunity to slip by!  *grin*



Head on over to the Bella blog to check out what the other DT members created!  And then, if you are inspired to play along, don't forget to post your LOs to the Bella BLVD facebook page.  Thanks for visiting..x

 

10 comments:

Mette said...

Amazing layotu!

Unknown said...

So much fun Leanne! Love this funky layout :)

WendyMac said...

I Love, love this layout Leanne......the pics are adorable and the colours are gorgeous. Fabulous!! x

Becki Adams said...

I love love love what you did with this sketch! I love how you adapeted it to fit your style!

mk said...

Really cute layout! Love how you used the sketch.

Jasmine S said...

Awesome pics and you have used the sketch perfectly. It is such a busy sketch and using the three pics is a fab idea.

Sandie said...

hehehe how cute, and a fabulous layout!! Movember is here....

Chantalle said...

Awesome, so much fun!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

SUPER cute!!! Love it!!! :D

Kerryn said...

I love everything about this Leanne! And amazing use of that scary looking sketch LOL.