Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Manor House Guest Designer | November...

Hi Everyone!  Today I want to share some exciting news!  My wonderful friends from Manorhouse Creations have asked me to be this month's Guest Designer!  I am so thrilled because I LOVE these flowers! 


These two projects were designed for Etzcetera Magazine and part of Issue 7.  Currently on sale now!
 

 


"bestie"

For more details, head on over to Manorhouse Creations or if you would like the step x step guide on how to create both of these projects and many more, head on over to Etzcetera Magazine.

Thanks for visiting...x

11 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Gorgeous work!

Chantalle said...

Awesome! Congrats. Love the frame - so pretty. Those flowers look beautiful on both projects

Lizzy Hill said...

YAY! Go you!!! I saw them at a stand at Penrith Papercraft show...they are soooo desirous [new word???!!]...really YUMMY...enjoy! Lovely OTP's & I really like how you've done the bg stripes on your LO:):) Nice to be back in circulation...I've taken over 2000 photos on our trip. YEEEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Melinda Spinks said...

I think you've found your calling... flowers!!! You have absolutely rocked that frame, and as for the chevron bow... yummy!
Congrats on your guest DT role Leanne! :)

Kerryn said...

These are just so gorgeous!!

Leanne J said...

your work is absolutely gorgeous.. everything about you is stunning....

{ps.. sorry havent been around..but havent been on blogger for ages.. my bad i know.. }

lots of love an sugar..... mwah..

Kim said...

you know I love that frame and my oh my that layout rocks Leanne!

Стокли said...

This LO is so pretty and girly!

Sandie said...

Ohhh this is divine, are there flowers just amazing? You certainly done them justice with your gorgeous layout.

Tarrah McLean said...

So so beautiful both projects, especially love the frame....looks amazing and your layout is beautiful too, loving all your bright paper strips....gorgeous work as always x

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

great design! I love the use of the patterned strips!