Friday, November 16, 2012

The Scrapbook Store | Hello...

Hi There!  Today I have a quick share from The Scrapbook Store using my DT kit for November.  This month I have been playing with the glorious Crate Paper "On Trend" collection!!


"hello"
 
products used: cs - kaisercraft; pp - Crate Paper (On Trend); other - Crate Paper: chipboard stickers & tape stickers, Crafters Template (reverse chicken wire), kaisercraft: pearls & paint, versacolor ink, vellum; tools - typewriter.
 
This was such a fun photo to scrap!  Here's a little background info.  My mum lives in North Queensland.  It is about 15 hours drive.  On a good day.  It usually takes longer and can you imagine travelling that long with four children in the car, constantly asking if we are there yet???!  Yep.  It's out of love that we persevere and make these trips!!  LOL!
 
Anyway... When Mum comes to visit us, she usually flies.  Smart.  But she also likes to keep it a surprise for the kids!  hahaha! So... It's moments like this that I love capturing!  Even though Cam is looking extremely worried about the whole Oh-My-Gosh-Nanny-I-Can't-Believe-You-Are-Here hug!! *grin*
 


I have also included some hidden journaling on this page.  The words are very similar to what has been expressed above.


This is such a beautiful collection to scrap with.  And soooo many options as well.  I've cut up quite a few tags from the Tag Cuts paper to create my layers.  I so can't wait to get started on scrapping another memory with this collection soon.  Thanks for visiting..x
 
 

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this page Leanne - the colours are gorgeous and the photo is soooooo precious! I love scrapping moments like these too :)

Chloe said...

Beautiful page :-) I totally love this range!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a gorgeous layout!!!

Marelize said...

Love this layout Leanne. Such a gorgeous photo. :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Neat LO....great memories - your kids must get such a shock/surprise when she arrives....great shot, shows they certainly love her!!!!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful layout Leanne and a really lovely sentiment. Love what you have done with the collection :

Sandie said...

Leanne, this is amazing. Really like the way you used a half tag, and the journaling is beautiful...

Kerryn said...

So so gorgeous and such a fabulous photo too :).